By using the ProcessCase Mobile Application (“PC Mobile App”), the processcase.com and processportalonline.com web sites (“Service”), and all services of ProcessCase (“PC”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and product, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of ProcessCase.com Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- When you register for processcase.com we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information.
- PC uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the processcase.com service.
CLIENT DATA STORAGE
Although PC owns the data storage, databases and all rights to the processcase.com application, you retain all rights to your data and we will never sell or share your client data with any third-parties. We respect the privacy of our subscribers, and the privacy of their client data.
- PC may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the ProcessCase.com Terms of Service.
PC may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your processcase.com primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org